March 25, 2008

Quick Trip To Dayton

Well, it's not Australia but we made a quick weekend visit home to Ohio. E went to Ohio for work and I scheduled my visit for the end of her trip. We were able to spend a good amount of time with both my parents, sister, and her husband. Nothing too exciting on this trip but I was able to do some shooting with Dad & Josh on Saturday. In case you were wondering, I hit 31 or 50, Josh hit 21 of 50, and Marty hit 21 of 50...but I could swear the number was lower. We also were able to spend some time with our friends the Danners on Saturday evening. I don't know how they keep up with their children...we were exhausted watching them.

Make sure you check out the "How Far Have They Traveled" section of the page. This is updated with the distances traveled in our journeys.

Until we reach Nags Head...

No comments: